Firstly need to say Cam is doing well and is out of pain we have an appointment for 21st October when we will find out if the op has worked or not - fingers crossed everybody !!
Now Wayne and I have for a long time been discussing how when to get back to disney world. I plucked up the courage yesterday to phone the christian lewis trust and see if we could use their services again and she said yes!! We can use their villa for 7 days and we can utilise the book the flights with no payment and a policy where we can cancel up to a month before with no penalties.
I'm over the moon and so pleased that this trip might actually happen now - the only thing we need to be flexible with is the dates - just in case Cam need treatment but at the moment we are sticking with our idea of 27Th November 2010.
We are keeping it a secret from the kids for now - even though its very tempting when they ask everyday if we can go back we don't want to disappoint them if something goes wrong .
I'm so excited cant wait x x x
No comments:
Post a Comment