After a nightmare week and enough tears to fill an ocean we are all finally coming tot terms with what is happening. I know my little man is a fighter an the infection is now under control and hopefully if we continue with his drops rigidly we can get it gone before the 14Th DEC. I know this will make a massive difference to recovery time.
Every minute of every day i am thinking about the what if he doesn't make it out of theatre but I know for the sake of normality for all 4 of my wonderful kids i need to bury this and carry on its only at night that the thoughts encompass me and i just cant shake that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach I hope to god we are in the good percentage and on the 15Th Dec I can post that he is still safe !! Until then we are in limbo x
I do have an idea of going to wdw for 7 days before this op the consultant said we need to start believing in miracles if this op is not to be needed so where better in the world do u go than there. If you wish upon a star you re dreams all come true . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment