Since I posted late last night I have received many meassges about how incredibly brave I am - however I can assure you that im far from brave and have cried enough tears to flood the entire planet.
Its a bit like stepping onto a rollercoaster once you have sat on and the restraints are down there is no turning back!! Only thing is we dont know where our rollercostaer is taking us and how many flps turns or loop the loops we will experience before finally coming to stop and the restraints are released.
Just like a roiller coaster some of our expriences have been full of adrenaline, others havae been really scary and you shut your eyes tight until its over.
So really thanks for the messages of support but honestly the only brave person in our family is Cameron who always approaches apointments with such a brave attitude focusing on the bravery present at the end of the visit rather than the nasty bit in the middle.
Im hoping to add photos of my brave little man today.
No comments:
Post a Comment