Sunday, 13 September 2009

Angry day today

Some days I just wake up full of anger and grieving for the family life we should have!! I have learnt on these days not to leave the house unless absolutly neccessary and under no circumstances answer the phone!! If i do either of these things it will end in an arguemnet about nothing. I just want other people to know how much it hurts sometimes to look at your child and not be able to see his future the uncertainty drives me mad.
Normal families are everywhere you turn and somedays it just feels like people are parading them for u to see - but in reality they are just kids playing in the street like any other day.
i dont want other kids to go through what cam does but i want their parents to value them and not take them for granted but I know in my heart this will never happen as without the fear of cancer these parents can map out their kids future right upto leaving home and having kids of their own and nothing I say or do will change that.
So thats why im better off locked away in my little pit of fury until the feeling passes and I can back out into the world with a false smile and chat rubbish !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment