Just when we had started to think we had finally won this battle with cams health along comes an appointmnet to bite us in the ass and knock us straight back down again.
I have made great strides in setting up help for parents and various big organisiations want to meet with me in September however its going to have to go on the back burner as my little man is going to have to endure at least 2 very painful operations - to say im gutted is n understatement of the century but at this very moment I barely have enough strength to pull myself through the day let alone helping oher parents who feel the same !!
The miracle operation we were talked into letting drs perform has none the less turned out to be not so miracousal after all !! when I asked why it had not worked i was told for the umpteh time on this emotional rollercoaster "Just Bad Luck " Well that makes me feel so much better !!
No comments:
Post a Comment