Friday, 23 July 2010

getting there I think . . .

Firstly I need to say I'm so proud of my little princess she graduated with style from preschool yesterday and for the first time ever actually got on to the stage and joined in !! (Super proud mommy moment !!)

Also this week we ventured out of the house to go shopping for holiday clothes - it was all so positive until Cameron took his sunglasses off !! How do I live with the stares and sympathetic looks? I hate it !!!

I go from anger to floods of tears in seconds !! How can people be so cruel ?? He is the same little man with sunglasses on or off !!
I have to get past this and fast if we are going to teach him it doesn't matter we have to believe it ourselves.
At the moment I cant get past the fact that we have lost all HOPE !! I didn't realise until this week that no matter how hard it has got in the past there has always been hope that it was going to get better - without hope its a darn sight harder to get a grip.

My children are all off for 6 weeks now and I'm hoping that when we spend some time all together we get past the emotions and start having fun !!

Ill upload some pics of graduation soon (promise !!)

No comments:

Post a Comment