OK so if I was to tell you guys that Ben had to have his cast off on Friday this week and we had a phone call to tell us the day Cam was going in - what day would you think they had said ??
Oh yes really it happens to be Friday also !!
I am actually really quite stressed about the whole thing too - silly really I should be used to it !!
I'm scare silly about what they are actually going to say I know that what we have at the moment is far from ideal but if I could carry on like this I would. I know after Friday everything is going to get 10 x worse than it is now and whatever they say its going to involve on the spot decisions and that is a guaranteed.
Also at the back of my head I am so aware that we have just 4 months left until we are suppose to be going on holiday and whilst I wouldn't put his life at risk for a holiday however I would put a halt to treatment just so we can get away and have some fun.
Lets see what Friday brings . . .
Hi. I've been reading your blog for a few months now since I followed a link on one of the Disney forums. I think you are an amazing family and I wanted to wish you lots of luck for Friday. I'm sure there are lots of people like me who read your story but dont post comments, but who are all wishing you well too. Take care.
ReplyDeleteSarah
Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment. Its always good to hear that someone is routing for Cameron.
ReplyDelete