Ok so im not going to turn this into a big moan or big drama here's what happened -
Ben is fine and has a proper cast on now - complete with England Flag !! Very impressive and he loves it !!
Cant wait to see what happens when England are out of the world cup but for now its very fitting that he has a cast supporting the football as his injury was obtained because of his love of football !!!
Now Cam -
As we all know he does like to take the hard route and so it will be no surprise to hear that the last operation has not worked as his eye failed to remain in place for long enough.
At the moment the plan is to put him to sleep just to let the consultants have a good look - Cam is not allowing them anyway near him so I'm very happy to hear that they are going to take the kind way out and put him to sleep.
Wish I knew where we went from there but as usual even the people we put our trust in to tell us what the best thing to do is have no idea where to go from here !!
The main concern is that the eye cannot have fell out on its own there must be a growth that has pushed it out and obviously that scares the hell out of us and I hope with all my heart that the consultants are wrong and its just a case of it falling out of place.
So as soon as I know ill update here and I promise some time soon we will find some good news to post !!
No comments:
Post a Comment