Firstly I have to say how very proud I am of my little man he has had a real horrible few days with his eye causing him some pain and also so much discharge that we struggled to keep up with it and he allowed us to do what we needed to do and with not too much grumbling either.So big proud mummy moment there :-)
Now where are we at this point - well we are still at home and not an in patient of Birmingham children's so that's got to be celebrated !! Also I think we are finally getting on top of this infection which is a giant milestone for us as for the very first time we have not needed I.V antibiotics that makes me very happy as Cam is fighting this all on his own !!!
So because there is no one at the hospital to assess him until 30Th June we also have a whole month free from hospital - I was originally a little worried by this but Ive decided to grasp it with both hands as a positive and just enjoy our little bit of normality for the whole month !!
No comments:
Post a Comment