Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Gotta laugh else youll cry !!

OK so this weekend has been up there as one of the most trying weekends ever !!

Friday Cams appointment went OK they twisted his eye back into place and we are hopeful that it will hold until This Friday when the long awaited appointment with the consultant will take place.
So we left the children's hospital feeling pretty content and then my mobile starts buzzing quick glance says Ben's school ooh that's defiantly a call I NEED to answer -

Now Que one very anxious first aider "Mrs Bishop Ben has a football injury and we were wondering if you could come fetch him ? "
Me " I'm really sorry but I cant right now I am 40 - 50 Min's from you but i will come straight away."
First aider - " ooh ooh OK well then m afraid to tall you Ben needs an ambulance !"

Now this sends me into frantic panic mode and I go from thinking he has had a minor fall to been told he is in a lot of pain.

So straight from one hospital we go to another - Ben has broken his ankle in 3 places and has had to have a operation to put it all back into place !! After the whole weekend in hospital we now have a very wobbly Ben on crutches !!

Bless him he looks so funny and will have arms like a body builder once he has been back to school for a few days x

So until Friday when both boys g back to hospital - cross your fingers for NO more accidents :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment