well yesterdays appointment went so much better than anyone expected !!
We have a plan A and a Plan B all of which is so positive I have renewed hope for the future.
In the next year Cameron will have to have a major operation which is done in 3 parts over the period of 2 months so the next year is going to be another rough ride but you know the most important thing is they haven't given up and we have options.
We are also going to a new hospital where we are hoping something can be made that looks like an eye and will fit over his socket rather than in it !! This will give cam all the confidence he lacks at the moment and that is so important !!
I'M babbling on again because I'm still in shock that we finally got something positive !!
We are also back on for going on holiday as we have the elusive fit to fly certificate signed again !!
Just 25 days until we make it to Orlando and I cant wait !!
No comments:
Post a Comment