Last Tuesday we were told Cam needed an EMERGENCY operation and the consultant stressed that time is the key to success - so why then is that a week later I phone to find out whats going in and nobody knows what Im talking about !!
Im so angry I know the consultant had jet lag and he saw us the second he stepped off a plane but still it means nothing if he went home had a sleep and then forgot all about it !!
This is my son here and one minute he is telling us he will do everything in his power to look after him and the next second he has completely forgot about us !!
I know that there are far sicker children than Cameron and I know we not the up most priority and trust me I am so grateful every day that Cam is not still on chemo and that night mare is behind us.
When we are in limbo I relive those days and even now 7 years later I can cry my eyes out and wish to god we had done somethings differently but we cant change anything and apparently time is great healer - not quite sure how much time we need !!
Ill update again when we hear but at least now there are people in the know so the phone might actually ring !!
No comments:
Post a Comment