I am delighted to say that we have had the best day ever !!
Cam was super brave and now actually has an eye in !! Not the best eye we have ever had in but I dont care theres something there and that means his self-confidence has returned !!!
Heres a sneeky pic -
The consultant is not prepared to change his view on the halting of all further treatment but to be honest thats easier to swallow now we have a little man with a smile on his face !!
The way I think is we have always lived for the day and that hasnt changed but now when we do go out we have the chance to have fun without the worry if he is going to be ok or if anyone is going to ask questions.
I am over the moon today and im sure we will have days when the what ifs will play on our minds but for now we get Cam with his self confidence back and we get a much longed for break from treatment. Who knows in a months time we may start pestering the consultant for more treatment options but we will be doing it after a few weeks break and a lot more energy to fight with !!
Now we are off to celebrate !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment