Well we did get Cams eye put back in but only for around 4 hours and then it cam out again. We made the decision to leave it out as he has more scar tissue forming on his lower lid but on the outside of his eyelid so its making it very uncomfortable for him to wear an eye and in all honesty I just cant watch him in pain any longer so a few days break is very welcome.
We are also planning to go to Wales for Bank holiday Cameron is saying he wont go at the moment as new places are a bit of an issue and he hates leaving the safety of our house but I'm hoping we can talk him round as we have relatives in Wales that I know will spoil the other 3 rotten and they deserve that !!!
On a positive note 100 days before we leave for Florida which I know will just fly by now especially once they are all back at school - weeks fly by so quickly !!
Fingers crossed for weds !!
No comments:
Post a Comment