going to try really hard to keep this positive !!!
Cams eye fell out at school today while they were cleaning it and I knew as soon as I heard the learning supports voice that there was something really wrong and it wasnt just a case of oh dear I popped his eye out !!
She asked me to go take a look and kept apologising so we dashed off (harder than normal today because Keira was home and didnt want to show her any panic ) to find Cam.
He was in quite a lot of discomfort which is unusual for his falling out and then when we looked we could see that there was a huge growth (fingers crossed scar tissue ) that had actually pushed his eye out and was now protruding out of his eye !!
No chance of me ever getting his eye back in then without medical help.
So Tomorrow at 12 am we are going to the childrens to see the consultant and hopefully get an eye back in !! I have to admit im scared to the core as I know that this alone has forced everyones hands into doing this operation asap now and there is no way out now so the miracle ive been hoping so hard for really hasnt happened. :-(
GUTTED x
Oh Louise!! Poor Cam! Huge hugs to you and I hope tomorrow goes better then you expect. You guys will be in my prayers tonight (not that you aren't already). xxxx
ReplyDeleteDawn (Applemomma)