Saturday, 30 January 2010

Amazing emails from such wonderful people.

Theres one thing that never fails to make my eyes leak and that's when someone who has never met me or my family takes the time to read this blog and then email me to offer support. You guys are the best and I really do appreciate those emails so much.

I can however assure you that I am not wonderful or amazing I'm just a mom of four beautiful kids doing what a mom does.

Thank you to every single one of you who have took the time to make me feel less alone I now consider myself to have friends all over the world - the wonderful power of the Internet.
Anytime that any of you need to rant please feel free to email me its the very least I can do x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment