Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Pancake Day x







I'm going to update this with pictures as soon as i work out how to download them off my phone !! Pictures should now be visible !

I have for the very first time ever made edible gluten free pancakes and I am extremely proud of myself :-) Everybody ate loads which is quite some achievement in this house. I let all the kids try to toss a pancake as well and the cheers that were coming from our kitchen was enough for the neighbour to knock the door to make sure everything was ok - whoops !!

I also took Cam to see the paediatrician today - what a waste of time - we went with 2 requests help with sleep for him and us and referral to occupational therapy . We walked away with 2 pieces of paper of info on sleep routines and a complaints letter to send to occupational therapy as they no longer see kids on the autistic spectrum in this area as they are over worked !!
So just as one fight ends another one starts but im doing nothing till after next weds anyway.

Im also very proud to announce that I can walk - albeit like im 90 but its up and walking at least !! I managed to drive the car today but had to get cam to help with the handbrake as it really pulled on my back when i tried !! (shhh - thats our little secret if wayne finds out he will kill me !!)
So until I work out how to download pics that's my news for today !! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment