I have managed to dislodge a disc in my back this week so instead of keeping busy as planned until the operation day I have had to stay in bed and scream a lot (only joking)
I have had so much thinking space and I have decide that for the last few months we have been letting the whole cancer and treatment thing take over us and its started to define who we are and that's something we always said we would never allow to happen. So when Ive not been asleep (thanks to the wonderful drugs from the doctor ) me and hubby have reevaluated our plan and its positivity all the way.
I know i sound like a crack pot but really i need to get back to us and not be drowned by cams illness. we are more than that !!!!
I am hoping to soon be able to walk and get to making this the best half term ever for all 4 of my wonderful kids.
Louise x
No comments:
Post a Comment