Whoop Whoop we had the most fantastic appointment yesterday which has got us flying high.
When we got there the play specialist gave Cam a ball to play with - it was like a sensory ball that when squeezed changed colour only Cam decide we were going to play a game where we each had to throw the ball at the chair opposite while he defended it and we defended our chairs !! We were throwing the ball about like nutters and cam was giggling his head off at 1 point I had to pinch myself that we were actually waiting at the hospital - really surreal.
The good mood continued when he let them take the patch off - no screaming or fighting !! (Miracle no 1)
Then when the patch came off his eye socket has nearly returned to normal hardly any swelling left at all. His eyelids are healing nicely and the fat graft is shrinking at an amazing rate !! (miracle no 2)
Now this is the biggest miracle of all when we left Cameron thanked the Dr's !!! I swear I nearly fell over with the shock !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment