Saturday, 20 March 2010

Good news this week.

This Wednesday we received good news - Cams eye is healing nicely and so far no sign of infection. I was seriously flying high all day Thursday. I am aware that we have such along way to go and that i need to keep my feet on the ground or I have further to fall when things take a turn for the worse. I know that sounds pessimistic but experience has taught me that for every up there will be a down.
Its like a roller coaster at the moment we are on the climb waiting for the loop the loop !!

Other news is that we have been invited by Coventry Blaze Ice hockey team to be the guest of honour next Sunday. Cam is so excited he loves ice hockey and says he wants to make sure that he gets to try on a helmet. I'm trying to arrange a limo to and from the game just to make it extra special for us all.

So a really good week this week. Fingers crossed it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment