Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Gutted again !!

Cam has suddenly started spiking a temp of 39 and so now we are waiting on more tests as its obvious that this cant be a virus - never mind!!
The Dr said yesterday that if he would take antibiotics she would prescribe them for him but as he wont take anything by mouth we have to wait to find out just what kind of infection he has before he can be admitted to hospital for iv antibiotics. I will push this more on Saturday but for now I'm desperately trying to keep us all at home for Christmas day - its not very fair on the other kids if he suddenly ends up in hospital for crimbo :-(
Hopefully we will know the latest results tomorrow morning - for now I'm just wrapping pressies and delivering them to people before we get the dreaded phone call !!!
Excitement in this house has reached fever pitch and we have already checked out where Santa is on norad -all my kids love this!
I'm also going to catch up with my best friend today to catch up and exchange gifts - cant wait.
Merry Christmas to everyone !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment