Thursday, 17 December 2009

what a few days !!

OK so since I last posted an update we have been on a roller coaster ride of emotion.
On Monday I went on a school trip with Cam where his teacher said she was so worried about him and how ill he seems to be I questioned what she meant and she said he was always tired and seemed to be really ill.
I rang the hospital and was told that basically i was over reacting. The school then phoned them for me on Tues morning and weds morning we were in Oncology been tested for leukemia - I can honestly say I have never been so scared in my whole life. After an examination we were told that they felt it was not leukemia and we have sent off loads of bloods and am now anxiously awaiting some results.
Cam is still really unwell and has spent the last few days just lying on the sofa its heart breaking - don't really know what else to put other than please cross your fingers for a simple solution to this latest bout of illness.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through the Dis Boards and I've been checking in on you to see how you and Cam have been doing. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you from all the way in Nova Scotia, Canada, and hoping that this latest problem is simple and easy and you can have peace for Christmas. Sending you hugs across the internet......"Applemomma"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much!!
    A follower from Canada thats going to make Cameron smile so much !!
    Have a fantastic christmas and 2010

    ReplyDelete