Wednesday, 9 December 2009

One of those days

After Cameron came to me and declared he didn't want to live in Heaven with the stars he wanted to stay with us on earth I have been struggling so much to live each day.
I pull myself through for the sake of my 4 kids and plaster a smile on my face but just under the surface I am clinging on with my fingernails to my sanity.
How does a 8yr old know so much about his own mortality ?? why cant we give him the answers he so desperately needs to hear??? Why is it so dam hard to believe he can pull through this operation ????
So many questions and so little knowledge to be able to answer them. I am still holding out for that crystal ball and who knows maybe Santa is going to bring us a miracle this year ???

No comments:

Post a Comment