Thursday, 31 December 2009

Happy New Year.

at the stroke of 12 its a brand new year and I'm not really sure how to sum 2009 up!!
The year started on a high with Cameron finally going back into school after a long break and then we went on the most amazing trip to Florida. Then in April things turned sour when Cam needed a big operation - 6 months of recovery later and we found out that the operation hadn't worked and we were back at the beginning again ad a more radical risky op is now needed - eek !!
We had an amazing Halloween party which I will never forget all our family and true friends were with us and fancy dress was a scream !!
The biggest thing Ive learnt this year is that the kindness of strangers really does still exist !! I have had some amazing support from people we have never met and for this I am truly grateful.
Once again its been a year where we learnt who our real friends are and those that are just in the for the good times but most important of all we end 2009 with 4 amazing kids and a family to be proud of!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL !!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to all of you and wishing you only good things in 2010. May this be your best and most care-free year to date!

    Applemomma

    ReplyDelete